Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Revolings

Hey Everybody! It's the beginning of the new year, and mom has looked at my belly and decided that I've put on a little bit of weight over the rainy season. If you don't live in California, then you might not know that we're under water...we are actually in the Pacific Ocean...it's miserable!


It's been raining so much I've had to wear a rain poncho...and you all know I detest wearing crap. So having to wear a rain poncho bites big time. The rain has prevented me from playing with pug friends and having new adventures. I miss playing with other pug friends...several pug Sundays have been rained out! Unacceptable!!!

No trips to Pt. Isabel...

No trips to the beach....


No dips in the pool....nothin'! How am I expected to keep my bikini bod in shape??

So I have used a little trick I've learned on ANTM... how to hide your belly! I'm currently have decided to pose just so...you can't see any rolls (mmmm bread....) I may be sporting. So any pugs out there battling the bulge, I think we should start a weight watchers group. After all, I don't want my man Spencer leaving me for some thin *@*$& in heat...curling her sassy tail in his direction...sorry...mom just gave me "the look" (daddy knows it well). So on a parting note, I'm going to try and make the scale my friend once again, and if it doesn't work in my direction I'll shake my angry paw at it!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh jeese Bella, it's a constant freakin' battle. Don't they know big is beautiful? BBP! Big beautiful pugs! I know, better health with less wt blah, blah, blah. Looks like more veggies in your future. Good luck! We have the same problem with not being able to get our excercize. Weather! It's just cold instead of wet. Hope things dry out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. Don't you think that if all of us pugs are having these weight issues that maybe it's not us but whoever-decided- pug -need- to-be-skinny's problem. Some people just can't handle that much adorableness.
    We miss our friends too. The weather is finally nice at least for a little while. We would love hang out for some pugfun so we were thinking that we shouldn't wait for the next PugSun to be rained out but have our own Pug-in-the-Sun-day with all of our friends that would be so much fun. What do you think?
    Luv, Zoey & Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm....Zoey and Phoebe...I like you're thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, my Mommy said I am more SQUARE than I should be . . . something about a missing waist. I didn't take it so I am not sure what the big deal is! Anyways . . . I wasn't really listening after THAT comment . . . but I think I heard something about TREAT RATIONING! Sounds ominous.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete